Get to ready for a night of FUN!! It's trivia night at the posh pad of SoftiesCuties. We have two teams.
Drum rolling... for team "I Think I Can ".
Drum rolling... for team "Marco Polo"
Here are 10 questions. Don't cheat!! No surfing the web. No checking on your iPhone. The answers are at the bottom of this page. GOOD LUCK!!!
1. The Teddy Bear is said to be named after which U.S. President?
2. Name of the movie for this line "My precious."
3. Name the world largest desert.
4. Which museum is Mona Lisa in? And what country?
5. What is the name of this song and who is the artist?
"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am the champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!"
6. Which ocean animals gain 200 pounds a day?
7. Who said this famous quote "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish".
8. Name the artist who handmade Sailor Bear.
9. Who has the most Twitter followers as of June 2015?
10. Name the band who sang this song.
“I've got so much honey the bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees.. ”
Here are the answers:
1. Theodore Roosevelt
2. Gollum, The Lord of the Rings
3. Antarctic Desert
4. Louvre Museum in Paris, France
5. Roar by Katy Perry
6. Baby Whales gain 200 pounds a day (source: sad animals facts)
7. Steve Jobs
9. Katy Perry with 71.41 million followers, U.S. President Barack Obama 60.74 million followers.
10. The Temptations
So who win? Team Marco Polo has 9 points and Team "I Think I Can" has 10 points.
Congrats to "I Think I Can"!!
What do you do to ROCK this Saturday night?